Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kodak easy share my ASS!!!

Kodak easy share is a lie!!!

So, I got a Kodak camera about a year ago. Keep in mind I am younger person that knows how to tweet and Facebook!! But can’t figure out this stupid easy share WTF?

So, I get the camera and load the easy share software. I thought this would be really easy plug the camera in an upload the picture. NO WAY!!! My old camera that was not an EASY SHARE was much easier. I did not even need this stupid ass program!
Ok, so the software is loaded it takes 3 people to look at the program and figure out. My best friend had owned a Kodak for at least 3 years so I have her look at it. She swears it is sooooooo easy....bullshit!! She even gives me this docking station that you just place the camera on and hit one button and it loads those pictures. Well, that thing sucks even more. I can never figure that one out at all. What do I do?? Hit every button on the damn thing till it works. Finally it works. I have successfully loaded a few albums.

Ok, now we have been loading pictures successfully for a few months!!! Woohoo here I come facebook!!! I even start telling others that I love this Kodak camera. It is so tiny and takes great pictures and man the easy share is so EASY!!!

Well, here we are a few albums later and the stupid thing is not working again!!! I plug the camera into upload the holiday pictures and what does it say???? Device is not recognized!! WTF I just loaded thanksgiving pictures! So, I shut down the computer and try again..still device is not recognized...WTF why are you not recognized I have been uploading for the past few months! After repeating this motion several times, I decide maybe the camera needs to be charged. So, let’s wait a day and try again.
Next, day we do the same motions and still no pictures! So, I decided to press every button! Nope still does not work and I somehow get about 100 other albums to load into Kodak easy share! These are not photos, they are weird stuff my computer was holding things like 009-123, ball, and field type preview albums. What is this and where the hell did it come from?? Now, I have to take 3 hours to delete all of this crap!! Of course I can't select all and delete, each one must be done on its own. And still no CHRISTMAS pictures!!! I will be stuck with the same profile picture for the rest of my life FLM!!!!

I AM GOING TO TAKE A NAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment